For the first time in a long while

Tutaj możemy się przedstawić
zhangzk

For the first time in a long while

Postautor: zhangzk 25 lis 2019, 3:06

Winter has arrived in Denver Noah Fant Jersey 2019 , Colorado as the Denver Broncos (2-3) host the high-powered Los Angeles Rams (5-0) in the blustery cold and snow of the Mile High City in Week 6. the Broncos might actually be forced to keep the ball on the ground. Their rushing attack is ranked among the best in the NFL, but has been mostly under-utilized during their three-game losing streak. That alone gives me a little hope, but the Rams offense is about as scary as it gets. If the Broncos defense plays like it did last week, they might give up 50+ points in this game. However Cheap Noah Fant Jersey , I think they rebound and play with a lot of energy and pride in this game. It should be a closer-than-expected affair provided the coaching staff doesn’t shoot the team in the foot again this week.Broncos vs. Rams live updatesGame Info / Live UpdatesEverything we know Tweets from https://twitter.com/MileHighReport/list ... oncos-beat After trading for Joe Flacco, Broncos General Manager John Elway said the 34-year-old Flacco has many years of good football ahead of him. Flacco agrees with that.At his introductory press conference in Denver, Flacco thanked Elway for having confidence in him and joked that he’s still a lot younger than Tom Brady.“It feels good because I definitely feel that way, so it feels good to hear somebody say that,” Flacco said of Elway’s comments. “I mean Dalton Risner Jersey 2019 , shoot, with Tom Brady now, quarterbacks are playing until they’re about 60 years old. Listen, I’m as healthy as I’ve ever been, I’m as physical as I’ve ever been. Obviously at any time something crazy can happen Dalton Risner Denver Broncos Jersey , but barring anything crazy happening I’m as healthy as I can be and as physical and ready to go as ever. So I’m excited about what lies ahead for me and my future and I’m not putting a number on how much time I’ve got left to play. I want to play as long as I can and hopefully they’re dragging me out of this building a long time from now.”Whether Flacco can play until he’s Brady’s age remains to be seen, but the Broncos think they have their man at quarterback. At least for this year.

Wróć do „Moja historia”